понедельник, 8 ноября 2010 г.

JOURNEY. ART IMPRESSIONS.

  Some times ago i got an idea to visit far and deep places of russia. Final point of a trip was an old monastery. But until I reached the goal, I saw a lot of interesting...
 1. Highway. North direction. Usual day. There're no too much cars on a road... It's joy...

 
 2. Old province Russian town Petrovsk (town of Peter)... Quite province life i saw here... Fine place... But!!! Tere're many art galeries there!!! Intresting!!!
 3. After Petrovsk i found myself on country road... I drived, drived... But where am i drive to...- i asked my self...

 4. Miles of fields and north forests... trees of not high size.... No people around...

 5. Losed memory about civilization...

 5. Old white church. Orthodoxy of course. Here's famous Holy Place. By the way- no gas her, its too far place... People get hot from trees...

 6. I continiue to drive... Far... far...far... After time i saw monastery on a top of a hill... Far away...
It was very popular monastery. Becouse of it comunists-atheists destroyed it all... Now monastery on renewal. Some moncs lived there... There i felt taste of 15th century- the church is heated by the stove .... This wonderful scent of the oven, so familiar from childhood ....


 7. After i found unknown lake... Very big and very nice... I never heared about it.... I wanted to ask people... but i couldn't found them around...

8. This is very comon view of Russian country. Very tyoical houses, caled "Izba"... I metlittle of people- mostly of old age... Their clothes was very clean and careful... but looks like from folk russian tales... Its not bad, its good, i think it must be... Real life, freedom, ethnos... good...

I hope, everyone viewer'll get enjoy nd art impressions as i got this trip!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий