воскресенье, 2 мая 2010 г.

MY PAINTING. "Night-lights of Asian City"

I painted this artwork after my journey in Istanbul(Turkey). Where i was very impressed of beauty and variety of eastern life, colours, traditions. I didn't paint there. I lived there as observer. I walked slowly, looked around, drank cofee at street cafes, talked to different kinds of people... Drew pencil scetches...sometimes... And enjoyed of this conception of life...living... 
One night walk i had this moment, this impression... Its view from one of central briges... It was only short view-shoot, little moment which impressed me brightly...
After my journey when i arrivedto my "forest" i began to paint this impression. Like another ones...

  
Andrey Lyssenko. "Night-lights of Asian City". 70/100 cm. oil/canvas. 2010.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий