четверг, 1 апреля 2010 г.

ABOUT ME

 Here i decided to post this article about me. I have a purpose to introduce myself to my readers. For usefull connection.
 "Impressionist of XXI century". Article of Anna Bascacova (worldwide federation of art-journalists)
Andrey Lysenko, a Moscow painter, descends from a painting dynasty which can be traced back to the beginning of the XX century. His grandfather, a painter, studied at Surikov Institute, his father and mother, at the Academy of Arts in Leningrad. ‘I had no doubt about my future occupation’, says Andrey, ‘I grew up in my parents’ studio among the smell of oils and diluent. I was sure that painting was my destiny. Both father and mother had taught me to paint and had ruled me since my childhood. My grandfather had never been a teacher. He was a man of peculiar temper, a creative person. I became his only follower. He tried to impart what he had been taught by his teachers (Igor Grabar, Aristarkh Lentulov, Boris Ioganson) to me. Being a religious person, he, nevertheless, believed in a communist future in an innocent, childish way and painted sincere beautiful works. I have inherited almost everything from him, apart from the ideology. His style, which can be defined as “realism-impressionism”, is characterized by the minimalist line and expression; it is based on a very precise drawing without distorting the form. I paint in oils as he did, there are no particular reasons for it; I do it simply because I have been using oils since my childhood. These paints are in tune with me.

Its my artwork of 1999 year. "View on old Russian town". 80/100 cm. oil/canvas.

          

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий